Project Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overhaul.

4 posters

Go down

Overhaul. Empty Overhaul.

Post by Crieia Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:45 pm

As great as Halo is, there are a few things Bungie needs to fix.

1. Hiding Spots on the map.
a. I'm sure you've played a team doubles match, where a couple bastards will get one more kill than you, then go hide on some hidden place on the map where you can't get to, then they will wait for the time to expire, giving them the undeserved EXP point.

2. The "Three fourths of a second rule"
a. If, say, Two people Shotty eachother in the face, the game will calculate who did more damage to the other in 3/4's of a second, and give the person who did more the kill. This needs to change immediately.

3. Ragdoll's
a. Don't get me wrong, Ragdolls are a great addition to Halo 3, but they seriously need the bugs worked out.
b. For example: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Screenshot.ashx?size=full&ssid=71CEC087C3E71D1E3EB3A3B142293204

4. Clipping
a. You may have noticed that when your scout body armor is applied, and your looking at the preview, the assault rifle clips through it.
This needs to change, if Bungie is going to make something thats a clearly visible flaw, they need to change their game plan.

5. Big Team Battle LAG/All around Lag
a. Possibly one of the most annoying features of Halo. If you have noticed all the new adds to the Bungie.net site, you must have processed why there IS lag. It's lagging because its sending way to much information to way too many places. A single kill from P1 to P2, sends 3 packets of information. P1 to P2, "Player 1 killed player 2," P2 to P1, "Player 2 was killed by Player 1," And the third packet has to do with the newly added "heatmaps" bungie had added. And in a big team battle, with 8 people killing other people, the data flies like crazy, lagging everyone.

6. Flyaround Camera
a. When in Theature mode, you have the option to be flyaround camera, which is awesome. Escpecially being me (in Halo 2 whenever I used Yelo I'd take over 200 snapshots). But What even Yelo (The Halo 2 modded camera picture taker) has on the Halo 3 camera, is that the flyaround camera is the size of, um.. lets say, The Monitor? In Halo 2 the size of the camera was as big as a vertex.

7. More Servers Please.
a. To Reduce the pressure of traffic, add more servers. Catagorize them either by current map playing, or current player rank. SOMETHING!!

8. Campaign
a. I thought it was a great campaign, had me in tears of joy the entire time, but it was too short! You could have split The Ark into 2 or 3 different levels.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is my feud with Halo.
Crieia
Crieia
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-12-29

http://www.blitzmodz.com (Under Construction, yet again)

Back to top Go down

Overhaul. Empty Re: Overhaul.

Post by Flaming Rudster Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:10 pm

there is a problime with your post servers the game isnt hosted by survers its hosted by a random 360 in the game of which you would think would lag a bit but the 360 may be more pwerfull than a normle computer but its only just powerfull enuf to run halo 3 and the internet isnt fast enuf even if you had servers it would still lag it would lag even more because all that darta from like 70000 games going to bunjie at once would mostlikly just kill the survers thats why its run by a 360 like all other games but i recon they shod take away the heat maps there slowing down the game abit
Flaming Rudster
Flaming Rudster
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Flaming Rudster Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:11 pm

I understand what your saying tho the game shode have alot of what you have mentiond
Flaming Rudster
Flaming Rudster
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:57 pm

campaign needs more suprises, like a infected grunt! just kidding with that i mean like scary moment and places where you can be very tachtical
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Havox112 Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:08 pm

7. More Servers Please.
a. To Reduce the pressure of traffic, add more servers. Catagorize them either by current map playing, or current player rank. SOMETHING!!

Ya if they would add about 300 more servers in that could control 100,000 people give or a take a few for dsl
Havox112
Havox112
PR Founder
PR Founder

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-16

https://alphafilms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down