Project Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giant Brutes

3 posters

Go down

Giant Brutes Empty Giant Brutes

Post by Havox112 Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Go here to talk about and rate and Download it.

http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=18008112
Havox112
Havox112
PR Founder
PR Founder

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-16

https://alphafilms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Giant Brutes Empty Re: Giant Brutes

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:27 pm

haha let me guess, they spawned in mid air, i dont see how that could hapen because a chieftain is there and theyre only on scarabes but i see none on the screen... im confused with how this happened
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by K1L1NAT1ON Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:19 am

He probably was trying for hours to get the Chieftan and his pack to get off of the Scarab, but it definetely paid off. This pic is so much better than a lot of other pics I have seen on B.net.
Also, follow the link in the post and you see a brand-new Easter egg that Havox found where a Marine is Chuck Norris!
rofl nice pics
K1L1NAT1ON
K1L1NAT1ON

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:36 am

K1L1NAT1ON wrote:He probably was trying for hours to get the Chieftan and his pack to get off of the Scarab, but it definetely paid off. This pic is so much better than a lot of other pics I have seen on B.net.
Also, follow the link in the post and you see a brand-new Easter egg that Havox found where a Marine is Chuck Norris!
rofl nice pics

get em off the scarab? if they jumped off they would have theyre hands in the air and would no be taking theyre weapon off theyre back or leg

and i think i know what hapened, the game probly screwed up spawning the brutes who where suposed to be in the scarab right there but the scarab di not fall down yet so they where levitating for less then a secound and where taking out theyre gun right when they spawned... yes i realy like knowing how games are programed because i studyed how to make games a long time ago so i know how games can screw up
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Havox112 Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:52 am

Lol. We glitched the game. They didnt jump off they spawned in mid air and died immediatley Sarged just took the picture in time before they died. Look in my file share at Pass Out PArty cuz thats all the brutes you would fight there
Havox112
Havox112
PR Founder
PR Founder

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2007-07-16

https://alphafilms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:25 am

Havox112 wrote:Lol. We glitched the game. They didnt jump off they spawned in mid air and died immediatley Sarged just took the picture in time before they died. Look in my file share at Pass Out PArty cuz thats all the brutes you would fight there

that is what i said, the brutes who where suposed to be in the scarab spawned before the scarab fell so they where floating fo a bit but if they died amidiatly then i dont know what happened theyre
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum