Project Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

end?

4 posters

Go down

end? Empty end?

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:42 pm

any of you guys finish COD4? if you did, what do you think about the end? i never understood but its pretty wierd
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

end? Empty Re: end?

Post by Chupathingy277 Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:41 pm

Everyone besdes you dies, because your running from the base where you defused the missles. A tanker behind you gets blown up, and you get dazed. Griggs drags you and you watch him get his dome popped, then the evil dude, zacheav shoots gaz in the peepers, then price tosses you a pistol and you pop zacheav and his lackeys, then the russian dudes get there, just a little late, and you live. Then your on a plane, you hear a guy call you shirley, shirley IS soap, thats why you always get called soap, he hates it, and you are the captain and you have to save some dude on a plane and on hardcore ITS FREAKING INSANE! I think thats it...
Chupathingy277
Chupathingy277
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:22 pm

ok i see that now but how do you know its soap?
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chupathingy277 Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:00 pm

Cuz, someone calls him shirly, and he says never to call him that, and because he was the only sas to survive that fight so it's fairly obvious he'd be captain.
Chupathingy277
Chupathingy277
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by K1L1NAT1ON Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:11 am

You say the Eplogue mission on hardcore is hard.....try Veteran and then post that Hardcore is still really effing hard.
By the way, the only reason why've am currently playing CoD4 is because I, being a tiny Achievement junkie, want to get the 1000 points without ever playing multiplayer. Anyone that hasn't already noticed that all the Achievements are pretty much campaign ones, and the ones that are meant to be multiplayer can also be unlocked in campaign. I have to admit, veteran mode is so damn hard. However, I am almost done (I'm about half way through "No Fighting in the War Room").
I will be writing a revisit thread of CoD4 later in January.
K1L1NAT1ON
K1L1NAT1ON

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:09 pm

epilogue was easy for me on veteran compared to the other missions and there are no multiplayer achievments on that game, name me one to prove me wrong
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by K1L1NAT1ON Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:29 pm

Thats what I said!
There are all campaign achievements, and any achievements that ate meant to be earned in multiplayer can be earned in campaign (wtf Infinity Ward! If you had made some MP only achievements then I might have been motivated to play it!)
The reason why Veteran has been hard for me is because I have only played Regular before moving to Veteran.
K1L1NAT1ON
K1L1NAT1ON

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:00 pm

i played easy and then veteran and i dont get the "achievement that are meant for multiplayer can be earned in campaign" there are no achievements that can be unlocked in campaign and i like it because its all hardcore gamers playing that game so you know your good if you own in battlefields
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by K1L1NAT1ON Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:41 pm

Look at any of the spree achievements. All of the achievements that you think are campaign I have unlocked in campaign. Infinity Ward learned from the mistakes Bungie made in Halo 3:
GOTY contender+myltiplayer achievements+online co-op=achievement whores on 60% of the overall population until MONTHS after the game launches.
Simply put, the multiplayer is made for those people that played CoD2 multiplayer all the way until CoD4.
Also, if you need proof of me getting all of my achievements in campaign, just look at my multiplayer profile. I am still a private. All achievements can be unlocked in campaign, even the spree achievements (4 in a row, 3 in a row, the car-splosion achievement, the flash bang blind achievement)
Face it: Multiplayer in CoD4 is meant for only those that have played CoD since CoD2 on the 360.
All achievements have loop-holes, especially in CoD4. These loop-holes make it so that the people who are new or fairly new to CoD dont get trampled trying to get "multiplayer" achievements.
In this sense, Infinity Ward was smart and made multiplayer achievement-less. It helps everyone: the beginners, the hardcore, and the achievement whores.
K1L1NAT1ON
K1L1NAT1ON

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:20 pm

i still dont get your point and i think you dont get mine, read carfuly. there are no multiplayer achievements, none of them can be unlocked in multiplayer, all achievement can only be unlocked in campaign, dont try to earn 3 knife, 4 headshot, get blind by a flashbang and kill someone or blow up a car and kill someone in multiplayer thinking youll get an achievement because it wont give it to you since its only unlockable in campaign, MULTIPLAYER=no achievements! CAMPAIGN=all the achievements! get it now or did i just missunderstood you?
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by K1L1NAT1ON Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:48 pm

Yoy misunderstood me. From what I remember, the 3knife, 4headshot, and the others can be earned in either multiplayer or campaign. Other than that they are all campaign-only.
K1L1NAT1ON
K1L1NAT1ON

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:40 pm

K1L1NAT1ON wrote:Yoy misunderstood me. From what I remember, the 3knife, 4headshot, and the others can be earned in either multiplayer or campaign. Other than that they are all campaign-only.

one of my friend played only multiplayer and he still didnt earn any achievements in the game and im pretty sure he blew up someone with a car, got a 3 knife spree and a 4 headshot spree because he told me and he was complaining he didnt get the achievements, and since you didnt play multiplayer yet, you still dont know that they have challenges, wich are the replacement of having no multiplayer achievements. they give you extra XP for doing wierd stuff... just play multiplayer and youll see
STUPIDGUARDIAN
STUPIDGUARDIAN

Back to top Go down

Post by utility pig Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:28 am

The ending is cool all your allies die because a plain bombs em but capitan price is not completly dead and he throws you a pistol and you have to kill the bald dude and your allies come in there plain they find everyone exept you dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PXA4_HrShg&feature=related

Last edited by utility pig on Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
utility pig
utility pig
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by STUPIDGUARDIAN Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:32 pm

well you spoilled it for the people who hasnt finished