Project Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynasty Warriors 6

2 posters

Go down

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empty Dynasty Warriors 6

Post by The_Cakinator Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:23 pm

Just a game that is at the very least worth a rent to all you none-believers and a buy to anyone who likes killing alot!
The_Cakinator
The_Cakinator
Peon Member
Peon Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empty Re: Dynasty Warriors 6

Post by K1L1NAT1ON Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:11 am

Dynasty Warriors is one of those franchises that has done the exact same thing for so effing long that it has begun to suck...
I will admit...DW was an amazing game....in 1999....this game was pretty much the first epic-hack-n'-slash.
However, the formula that made it great in the PS1-N64-Sega era has turned into a mediocre game in the next-gen.
If you like hack-n'-slash's (and only hack-n'-slash's) that don't have anything else going for it, go buy it.
For everyone else, don't bother. There are plenty of other better single-A titles that just might get lost in the GTA IV HypeStorm (Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Mario Kart Wii....coming April 11).
I am not dissing DW. I just think they need to make another innovation (or get rid of DW and make a new franchise...Galaxy Soldiers....1 soldier with guns, unlimited ammo, auto aim, random explosives, and the power to call in air strikes and/or nukes vs. 10,000 weaklings...chaos...).
K1L1NAT1ON
K1L1NAT1ON

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-18

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Warriors 6 Empty Re: Dynasty Warriors 6

Post by The_Cakinator Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:04 am

But its looks pretty and play's great
The_Cakinator
The_Cakinator
Peon Member
Peon Member